COMPLY Ad-hoc pertains to any other project relating to FCA compliance that has defined deliverables.
Our COMPLY Ad-hoc service is here to assist you with bespoke projects that complement your own in-house compliance team and is based as a structured "bulk time" project.
Perhaps you want to explore a new business line, or partner up with another company? Maybe you are unsure of what your permissions allow you to do, or you don't understand how a competitor seems to be getting away with something you thought was forbidden? Whatever the issue, if it involves compliance, FinTech Compliance would be delighted to help.
This could include (but not limited to):
- Replacing an FCA Approved Person
- Assistance with updating your policies and procedures
- Help finding suitable senior compliance individuals to ensure your company has employees with suitable skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Assistance updating the firm's business plan
- Assistance drafting a response to the FCA
- Assistance with Financial Promotions
- Assistance and guidance formulating your AML procedures